Saturday, August 2, 2014

I’m sitting here at the moment, in awe.  I am so blessed.  I am so grateful.

Why?

I had a problem.

My only protection against total panic is faith.  I have faith in the abundance of the universe, and that I do get a piece of that abundance.  I have faith in the inherent goodness of my fellow humans.  I have faith in God.  I believe that I am supported and protected.  Lately I’ve been holding onto this faith desperately.

I just got 2 phone calls.  My problem is solved.  Two different humans just did something incredible.  They didn’t have to and I wouldn’t have thought twice if they hadn’t.  But guess what?  They did.

BAM!  Do you get it yet, Carol?  This is the third time in six months that this has happened, under exactly the same circumstances.  
Do you get it? 

DO YOU GET IT?

Yes.  Yes, I do.  I might feel like a piece of driftwood tossed about on the ocean, but I have to remember that that very ocean is supporting me, and taking me where I need to be.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment