Thursday, February 17, 2011

To get the most impact and to help you fully understand the passion behind the words, you should read this out loud so you can hear your own voice as if you are speaking to yourself. You and you alone have the power to make anything you want a reality. There is nothing you can't do!

Your quality of life is and always has been about the choices you make. Everything good that has happened to you is because of the choices you have made; unfortunately, everything not so good that has happened to you could have been avoided if you would have made better choices.

What choices will you make today?

You have the ability to create and predict the outcome of your day because of the choices you are about to make.

Will you choose to tackle your to-do list today, or will you settle for being average and procrastinate like most of society? I WILL TACKLE MY TO-DO LIST.

Will you choose to have conflict with your co-workers today, or will you rise above and try and be the bright spot in their day and only speak encouraging and positive words. I WILL NOT HAVE CONFLICT TODAY; I WILL BE ENCOURAGING TO OTHERS TODAY.

Will you choose to avoid calling that difficult customer who always brings you down, or will you conquer that phone call and find a solution that will make them happy or at the very least satisfy their concerns. I WILL DO MY BEST TO SATISFY MY CUSTOMER.

Will you choose to be a better manager today; manager of your people, manager of your time, and manager of your day? YES I WILL! I WILL BE A BETTER MANAGER OF PEOPLE TODAY; I WILL MANAGE MY TIME AND MYSELF BETTER TODAY. YES I WILL.

Will you choose to be a better parent, significant other, son or daughter today? YES I WILL BE A BETTER PARENT, BETTER TO MY SPOUSE, BETTER AND MORE UNDERSTANDING TO MY KIDS. YES I WILL.

Is your day important enough to you to try and improve, to try and be better at everything you set out to do? Will you be willing to stop complaining about unimportant things today that you have no control over? Will you stop being complacent and face up to the fact that you hate being average? Are you willing to try harder, work harder and make your day more significant?

YES I WILL. I AM DARN TIRED OF BEING AVERAGE, I WILL WORK HARDER, I WILL TRY HARDER, I WILL STOP COMPLAINING AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TODAY.

Are you willing to stand up and stand for something you believe in regardless of peer pressure or what others think of you? Are you willing to show your competition and your critics that you truly believe it when you say "There is nothing I can't do”,” There is nothing I can't do”,” There is nothing I can't do"?

YES, I AM THAT CONFIDENT IN MYSELF TO TRULY BELIEVE THAT "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN'T DO".

Are you willing to admit that being average is easy, and you will not be average anymore.

YES, I AM GREAT TODAY. I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY. I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY BECAUSE "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN'T DO".

I AM THE CHOICE AND I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY.

I WILL NOT WAIT FOR MY NEXT LIFE TO BE GREAT, I CHOOSE NOW, I CHOOSE TODAY.

I CHOOSE TO WIN, TO WIN, TO WIN, TO WIN AND TO INCORPORATE THE ATTITUDE, "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN'T DO".

TODAY I CHOOSE TO CREATE MY OWN ECONOMY, I CHOOSE NOT TO BE A VICTIM OF OUR SOCIETY, I WILL BE SIGNIFICANT, I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOT ONLY IN MY OWN LIFE BUT EVERYONE AROUND ME. I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY, I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY, I CHOOSE TO BE GREAT TODAY... WHY... BECAUSE "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN'T DO".

Print this out, make it your mission, own it! Read this out loud everyday with passion and conviction, with love from your heart, visualize it, live it, make it your own.Make another choice today and refer me to speak to anyone, any company or organization you may know that needs to be better, more profitable, more business growth and more attitude and gratitude building.

No comments:

Post a Comment